Liverpool City Region’s thriving digital tech sector is on the crest of a wave and its burgeoning start-up eco-system has seen thousands of jobs created in the tech sector.
However, attracting investment is vital for fast-growing businesses with ambitions to scale.
Hosted by award-winning journalist, Chris Maguire, a panel of investment experts and tech businesses will be sharing their experiences of investment and market trends.
The webinar, hosted as part of this year’s Tech Climbers campaign, will look at the impact of Covid-19 on investor appetite, especially in relation to technology, and the likely consequences of Brexit. It will also touch on at the mindset of angel investors and the availability of private equity funding.
- David Walters, Digital Investment Manager, MSIF
- Piers Dryden, Partner, Brabners
- Daniel Reilly, Director, Ruler Analytics
- Raina Heverin, Co-founder, Supplywell
- Matt Latham, Co-founder, Tickr
- Clemens Wangerin, Managing Director, vTime
- Bod Buckby, Head of UK Primary Markets – North, London Stock Exchange
- Alon Kuperman, Executive Director, GP Bullhound
- Carl Wong, CEO, LivingLens, a Medallia company
- Hannah Forbes, Founder and Consultant at The Funding Crowd
Businesses looking at investment will get a lot of value from the insight of these panellists.