Date: 14 December 2018
Location: Atrium, The Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury
Presenter: Richard Dillea – Director
Mazars will have a stand in the Atrium area during the Business Breakfast Network to talk to anyone about the new government “Making Tax Digital” initiative.
From 1 April 2019, most VAT-registered businesses will have to keep digital records and upload these quarterly to HMRC through compatible software.
In a recent study, we found that 63% of businesses have yet to make the switch to digital, even though there’s only 100 days to go.
Still unsure about how MTD impacts you? Why not come along to our MTD surgery, following this month’s BBN, where we can talk through the options available to you and help make sure the process to becoming MTD compliant is as stress-free as possible.
We can help with:
- Checking if your current software is on HMRC’s approved list
- Reviewing current VAT processes
- Advising on moving to the cloud
- Digitising routine business tasks
- Considering options to use a separate ‘bridging software’ if required
- Getting ahead of the curve as other taxes are planned to go digital in 2020
For more information on MTD visit our website today.
Link to elev8 MTD page – https://www.elev8bymazars.co.uk/solutions/mtd/
MTD video – Lara Brennan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKbMDqWNjNM
MTD Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdOqhwT5swM