Jack Stevenson – Hill : Principal Chartered (UK) and European Patent Attorney
Lisa Petherick: Client Director ACII – Chartered Insurance Broker
The event will provide the following:
- An introduction to the types of insurance that are most relevant to high-tech businesses
- A brief introduction to the types of Intellectual Property (IP) which may be relevant to your business.
- An overview of IP insurance – costs, benefits and how it can maximise the value of your IP
Attendees will have an increased understanding of the following:
- The types of insurance provision which are essential, together with those which may be beneficial to your business.
- An increased understanding of what is the Intellectual Property of their business
- A way to protect your business, both by being offensive and defensive, using IP insurance.
The event will be relevant to anybody who has developed or would like to develop their own IP, although the insurance overview would be relevant to any technology business.