We’ll be joined by guest speakers from Atos, Siemens and the Harwell EnergyTec Cluster to help demystify AI and share their own working examples of innovation across the energy sector.
The webinar will cover:
- The key challenges and opportunities for AI in the energy sector
- Which areas of the sector have the most potential to benefit
- What has already been done, and what can we expect to see in future?
- Demystifying AI – what does it mean for business?
- Routes to engage with us
There will be guest speakers and a panel Q&A session featuring representatives from:
- STFC Hartree Centre
- Harwell EnergyTec Cluster
Don’t forget, you’ll also be able to pose your own questions to the experts using the Q&A function throughout the webinar!
These webinars also provide an opportunity to find out what access to expertise, facilities or technologies the Hartree Centre can offer to your business, how to engage with us and potential funding routes.