About this Event
Sci-Tech Daresbury, LCR4 START and Made Smarter UK will be co-hosting a virtual business pitching event for companies operating in the digital manufacturing sector.
The event is not only a great opportunity for companies to promote your capabilities, expertise or needs to the digital manufacturing community, but also to give you the chance to hear about the latest technologies, innovations, and support available from some of the leading companies and organisations in the region.
As well as listening to pitches from companies supplying or requiring digital manufacturing solutions, you will also find out more from the Virtual Engineering Centre, Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) and its Hartree Centre, all of whom are supporting and delivering the LCR4 START project. The team from Made Smarter, an industry-government partnership supporting manufacturing SME’s across the North West will also be introducing how they support businesses on their journey to digitalisation to help them increase efficiencies, competitiveness and growth.
The event will benefit the following organisations:
- Developers of digital technology, products and solutions for the manufacturing sector
- Manufacturing companies looking for novel digital products and solutions to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of their operations
- North-West SME’s looking for support and potentially even funding to help integrate digital technologies and solutions into manufacturing operations
- SMEs based in the Liverpool City Region who can access fully funded support through the LCR4 START initiative, helping businesses develop and deploy their digital strategies.
Those interested in attending will have the opportunity to deliver a 90-second pitch focused on answering the following questions:
- Who you are & what you do?
- What do you have to after?
- What do you need?
The purpose of the pitch will be to help attendees of the event identify potential synergies with you as a potential customer, supplier or partner. There are a limited number of slots for people to pitch and therefore you will need to express your interest in pitching. Those selected to pitch will be notified in advance.
The event will start at 10.00 am, and the business pitches are expected to be completed by 11.00 am with an opportunity for a short Q&A afterwards.
A link will be sent to all who register, closer to the time of the event, which will provide you with access to join the event online.