Ian Warwick – Managing Partner, Deepbridge Capital
Andre Aldridge – Head of Marketing, Deepbridge Capital
Overview of Event:
Deepbridge Capital have established the Deepbridge – Sci-Tech Daresbury Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS). They are working with Sci-Tech Daresbury to identify relevant technology companies at Sch-Tech Daresbury, or who would locate to Sci-Tech Daresbury, that would be eligible to receive this seed investment (up to £150k).
The investment criteria to qualify for investment via the Deepbridge Sci-Tech Daresbury SEIS are but not limited to:
- Meet the SEIS qualifying criteria
- Have HMRC SEIS Advance Assurance in place prior to receiving funding
- Agree to a permanent strategic base at Sci-Tech Daresbury whether as an existing tenant or a new tenant
- Have protected or protectable IP
- Have a clear and realistic path the commercialisation
- Have the potential to create new market segments or displace existing market offerings, with significant market need.
- Have a committed founding team.
The event will provide an overview of the following:
- Criteria required to be eligible to receive investment including steps required to be eligible to receive investment through SEIS
- Timing and process for evaluation and approval of companies that are interested in receiving the investment
- Flexibility around co-investment opportunities
- Next steps
There will also be an opportunity to meet on a one to one basis with Ian and Andrew between 08:30am and 09:30am to discuss specific interest in the scheme.