SCI-TECH DARESBURY BUSINESS BREAKFAST NETWORKING CHRISTMAS THEMED EVENT
This month we are doing things a little bit different….
As Christmas is only a few weeks away we have decided to celebrate this with a Christmas-themed event.
Wear something that celebrates Christmas and HELP us to raise money for our charity partner Stick ‘n’ Step.
What you need to do:
- Join the event wearing your Christmas attire! For example, this could be your favourite Christmas shirt, tie, Santa hat, reindeer antlers, elf costume, tinsel or bauble earrings……
- Text SNSXMAS to 70085 to donate £5 or Text SNSXMAS to 70450 to donate £2. Texts will cost the donation amount plus one standard network rate message.
- Enjoy and have FUN!!
If you would like to make a donation to the charity using an alternative method of payment you can do so by visiting our JustGiving Page HERE
Start your Friday with an hour or two of high-value networking. No heavy speeches, no presentations….Just a relaxed and informal way to establish new business connections.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to connect with some of the North’s most dynamic hi-tech entrepreneurs, corporates, universities, support organisations and funding and professional communities.
- 08.15 am /08.30 am – Arrival and registration
- 08.30 am – 08.55 am – Networking
- 09.00 am – Hybrid live event starts (Elevator pitches)
- 09. 45 am – Hybrid event finish
- 09.45 am – 10.15 am – Networking
Places to attend the physical BBN event are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
If you register to attend this event but are subsequently unable to attend, please cancel your place ASAP by clicking on the ‘NOT ATTENDING’ button at the top of this page.
If you miss the opportunity to join the in-person event you can still join ONLINE by following the link HERE
Once you have registered for the event you can also access and download the delegates list prior to the event and communicate in advance with key people you want to connect with via the email button in the delegates list.
At least 48 hours before the event you will receive a follow-up email containing further information you will need to be aware of when visiting the campus including car parking instructions and any COVID-19 measures that may be in place during the event.