Hear from industry specialists about electron beam technology and its various applications and markets, including speakers from ebeam Technologies, Imperial College London and STFC.
- Associated topics to be discussed on the day:
- Curing of inks and coatings in the food packaging industry
- Crosslinking of cables, foils, polymer films and membranes
- Functionalisation of surfaces for advanced materials
- Pre-processing of polymers for medical devices/implants
- Decontamination of packaging for food, pharma, and medical devices
- Decontamination of medical devices, implants, vials, bottles, containers
- Inactivation of pathogens on food – ebeam in the food production cycle
- There will be demonstrations provided of ebeam’s EBLab. The only EBLab in the UK is located at Daresbury Laboratory
- Official opening of the EBEngine R&D Facility. A 3m x 4m radiation shielded area housing an ebeam EBEngine offering the flexibility to meet a broad range of material handling requirements.
The seminar is free to attend and includes lunch.